Kid's Club 2017 Donations
This year we’ll be making stars, telescopes, galaxies, and more stars. This is where you can help! There are several simple household items that we’ll need a lot of. As a church family, let’s start collecting what we’ll need so that we can save the church some dollars and make this week a memorable time for the kids!
- Paper towel rolls!!
- Clear plastic container lids (e.g., fruit boxes, take-out boxes). We need flat, clear, sturdy plastic.
- Thin cardboard (e.g., cereal boxes). They need to be as long as paper towel rolls.
- Crayons -- the little pieces that aren’t good for coloring anymore! We’re just going to shave them up so don’t go out and buy any just yet!
- 5x7 envelopes
- Paint brushes
- Watercolor paints
- Sequins & other small shiny/clear things to put in kaleidoscopes
- Scrap paper (or newspaper for covering tables)
- Single serving yogurt cups, clean please!
Bring any of these things to the church between now and our craft prep-day! Details will be announced later.
There are some things we’d love to borrow for the craft prep day or Kids Club itself. Please consider letting us use the following if you have them:
Single hole punches
- Circle cutters (does anyone have them for scrapbooking, etc.?)
- Hot glue guns
- Adults scissors
- Box cutters
- Clothes irons
- Paper cutters
If you have something on this last list, talk to Liesl, or send an email or text. I’ll keep a list and let you know when we need them.
Thank you, church family!